Fees, Insurance and Payment
EastSideGynecology Is In Network With
Cigna and qualified GHI and United Healthcare / Oxford patients receive our Priority VIP service and Complimentary Round-Trip Car Service from your home on the day of your procedure.
Insurance and Fees
Eastside Gynecology participates with many insurance providers both in and out of network. Most insurances cover abortion procedures, as well as anesthesia. Because insurance coverage for abortion fees can be complex and highly varied, it’s important to assess and manage your specific situation. That’s why one of the first things we do when you become a valued Eastside Gynecology patient is to assign you a Billing Specialist.
Even if your insurance company is not part of our network we will provide you with a paid proof of bill, required medical information, and comprehensive billing help from your assigned Billing Specialist who will help you determine your particular insurance’s policies and reimbursement protocols for the abortion prices. Currently we are In Network with Cigna.
Abortion Services, Value & Pricing
We strive to make abortion prices affordable for all, and have many options for payment to meet the diverse needs of our patients. Our abortion fees include the following:
- Top-of-the-line medical care, using the very latest technology
- Procedures in our ultra-modern offices with beautiful private suites
- A private, one-on-one appointment with your Board Certified physician
- A private exam room where you may stay for your entire appointment
- Lab examinations and state-of-the-art ultrasounds to confirm pregnancy
- A one-time abortion fee that includes a follow-up appointment
- Free birth control samples